Wednesday, October 26, 2005

"Baby Boy" Capps




The newest member of our family will be joining us before we know it. "Baby Boy" Capps is due on January 24th. It looks like we might be scheduling a c-section for Jan 21 if I don't go into labor before than.

He's kicking all the time now. According to BabyCenter.com he's about 13 inches long and 2 lbs. I feel huge, I look huge, I can't believe I still have 3 more months.

As you can tell, we still haven't come up with a name. We have plenty of girls names just in case we're surprised...AGAIN...but we're still struggling on boys names. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Simon
Reed
Eugene
Pierre
Donathan
Hero
Hurley
Chadwick
Captain
Tucker
Orlean
Chick
Lake
Bottle
Hansen
Duke
Francis
Caboose

ok thats all i could think of on the spot. I like Bottle Capps personally

btw i just came here to rip on Idaho. i still love you guys. congrats.

kirk