What can I say. Doesn't she look adorable! Rose crocheted this up for her yesterday. She's been freezing in this cold weather.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Awwwee, look at that puppie dog. She looks so warm and cozy in that sweater. Good job rose. Hope all is well with the Capps family and i hope you enjoy your white christmas. Did you guys get a christmas tree yet? If i had a digital camera i would send you pictures of my tree. Smells like Christmas. Well i have to be going now. Have a great day.
She looks sooo cute! Now she just needs some pink boots they sell at Target! :) Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. I Wish I was there but will be soon hopefully. Love, Kimmie
3 comments:
Awwwee, look at that puppie dog. She looks so warm and cozy in that sweater. Good job rose. Hope all is well with the Capps family and i hope you enjoy your white christmas. Did you guys get a christmas tree yet? If i had a digital camera i would send you pictures of my tree. Smells like Christmas. Well i have to be going now. Have a great day.
-Richard
She looks sooo cute! Now she just needs some pink boots they sell at Target! :) Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. I Wish I was there but will be soon hopefully.
Love, Kimmie
Where are some Christmas tree pics? Want to see your holiday decor. :) Happy Holidays to you all. Love, Kim
Post a Comment