Congratulations Heather (and Eric)!!! He looks amazing - we're so happy for you! Your mom brought pics to the cabin Saturday and I just got home to view the blog shots. You are so blessed, as it should be...
He is such a cutie. Congrats! I feel so lucky that I was there for the birth and want to thank all of you for such a great visit. I can't wait to come back. Maybe someday we will move there too. Lots of Love, Kimmie
3 comments:
Congrats! He is beautiful!
Congratulations Heather (and Eric)!!! He looks amazing - we're so happy for you! Your mom brought pics to the cabin Saturday and I just got home to view the blog shots. You are so blessed, as it should be...
Another precious angel, enjoy every moment.
Love: Debbie, Eric & Sophia
He is such a cutie. Congrats! I feel so lucky that I was there for the birth and want to thank all of you for such a great visit. I can't wait to come back. Maybe someday we will move there too. Lots of Love, Kimmie
Post a Comment