Friday, September 08, 2006

Spencer on the Move


Ok, I'm too busy to get the video up so here are some pics. Spencer hates to try and crawl on his knees so he tries to crawl on his feet... well, he tries to walk w/ his hands on the ground... it's very cute. He's also able to pull himself up on to things now, like the ottoman, people, crib, etc.

3 comments:

Sweet Melissa said...

How funny! =)

Anonymous said...

Hello Heather,
Your mom was bragging about you and your beautiful family. Your photos and comments are wonderful. The boys are getting so big and they both look so sweet! Mom is very excited about visiting you this weekend. Thanks for keeping us posted and kiss those babies for me.

Debbie

Anonymous said...

It looks like Spencer is break dancing, too cute. I love to look at your blog & I agree with Aunt Debbie Thanks for keeping us posted and sharing. I miss you. Love, Kimmie