After:

Before:

I hated the Hickory cabinets and the layout but we decided it would cost too much to completely redo the entire kitchen. So we got new granite countertops (removed the raised bar), new tile going up to the cabinets, new sink/faucet, painted over the red wall, new blinds and new bar stools. We still want to get stainless appliances and I want to put beadboard around the bar area. Depending on how long we live here, we might reface the cabinet doors and I still want new door hardware. Oh, and pendant lights above the bar and sink. So I guess we're done for now with a wish list on the back burner.
4 comments:
It looks great!! What an improvement already! Good job!
=)
its looks so beautiful i love your kitchen
love the kitchen it looks great, we are going to have shaker style cabinets in hickory with the stainless steel appliances.
Looks nice!
We miss hanging out with you guys!
-John
Post a Comment