First off, if you come and see a new post, just comment on it so I know you were here. It makes me feel like it's worth while posting all these pics.
Second... I haven't written much lately. It's alot easier to just throw up a few pics than actually sit and write a bunch of stuff. Since this is really the only baby book I have for the kids, I thought it might be good to start writing more. So here's what's been happening lately...
Spencer
Spencer is getting big!! He's wearing 12-18 mo tops and a 6-12 mo bottoms. We have to get him a new carseat soon... he's too big for the carrier, his little legs almost come out. He's not rolling over yet or sitting up on his own. He loves to stand instead of sit so we hold him up alot. He laughs and giggles alot. Is generally a little cutie. He mooches anytime he sees us eating. He really wants to eat. So far he's had bananas, apple sauce, popsicle, yogurt and a few things he's not supposed to like sucking on sour candies and cookies. Spencer will be 5mo next Tuesday.
Zachary
Zach is getting quite a vocabulary. He can pretty much mimic any word now and quickly picks up on meanings. He is finally saying "Yes" as well as "No" which he mastered some time ago. He's getting closer and closer to potty training. He will grab a diaper, sit down and say "change diaper"... of course this is when he's really wet. The rest of the time he runs from us. He loves all things "boy" - tractors, trucks, planes, trains, cars, etc. His favorite words are "Big Tractor" and "Woody Buzz"... he's a Toy Story addict. His favorite foods are string cheese, tomatoes, and suckers... oh and sour candies. Zachary will be 22 months on Sunday.
Amanda
Amanda just had her 13th birthday. Finally a teenager... lucky us :o) She brought a friend to Olive Garden and we had a big birthday dinner for her. She's with her mom for the next month. She has a new little sister named Katie. She was very excited about it... she finally has a sister.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I have been meaning to comment on how cute the pics look. Spencer is getting so big and Happy Birthday to Amanda and 5mo to Spencer and 22mo to Zachary. A really like the blog. It is so great to hear all the new stuff the little ones are doing and Mandy. Hey, we may be moving there in 4years. Think you could handle having me live somewhere around the mountains from you. :) I would sure love to see all of you more. I have been getting pretty darn homesick. Grandma Barbara said to write that the pics are adorable and she loves you all. Bye for now. Lots of love, Kimmie
Of course we LOVE the website!!!!---I am always looking to see if there are MORE updates!! YES---the writing and the pics, both--( of course whats' a grandma gonna say, huh?
I miss u all so much! I love the update even though I already knew about everything. Hehe! I can't wait to come back. Hell is almost frozen over. Love ya Sis!
<3 Care Bear
It's totally crazy how fast the kids are growing! If you come down we should totally get together and let the kids play! That would be fun! Glad to see that everything is going well!
Post a Comment